- In its highly buzzed about annual Power 100, (2017), City and State highlighted CMW as “a go-to firm for public affairs.”
- Michael Woloz, a partner at the public affairs firm Connelly McLaughlin and Woloz since 2011, possesses a wealth of knowledge about the nuts and bolts of New York City – from real estate to energy to taxis – and how to navigate the regulations governing these industries.
- City & State: New York City’s 40 Under 40 Rising Stars – Melissa Barosy, Communications Associate, CMW October, 2017
- City & State: Queens Borough 50 – Michael Woloz, Partner, CMW
October 31, 2016
- CMW recognized in The Real Deal’s “Influence Traders: A look at some of the biggest lobbying firms representing real estate players in City Hall and Albany” (March 1, 2015)
- Capital NY: Longtime Council staffer Jeff Rodus joining lobbying firm (subscription)
January 6, 2015
- Michael Woloz was a featured panelist in City & State’s The Art of Advocacy, convening leaders in media, public relations, and advocacy, to discuss the multitude of ways organizations can advocate and mobilize around their cause.